Pleasingcare.com is the go-to place for purchasing makeup blotting paper. The platform sells oil-absorbing sheets made from natural and sustainable materials. The blotting papers are made with powder and oil-fighting ingredients. They are made from 100% biodegradable materials and do not feature any chemicals that could harm delicate skin and can be used on any skin type. Visit the official pleasingcare.com platform to read more about these products. This post discusses when you can use makeup blotting paper.
When to use blotting paper
There are various occasions and times when you can use blotting paper. Below are some examples;
1. In hot and humid weather
Men and women can use blotting paper in hot and humid weather. Blotting paper can remove any excess oil or sweat, thus leaving your makeup intact and maintaining a flawless appearance for women. On the other hand, blotting paper can help eliminate unwanted shine on hot and humid days for men.
2. If you have excessively oily skin
You can also use makeup blotting paper if you experience excessively oily skin. Here, the excessive shine or oil can be removed using blotting paper thus no accumulation on your skin when you have makeup on. You can also use blotting paper on makeup-free skin if you have oily skin. You can carry around blotting sheets to use whenever your skin gets too shiny throughout the day. However, you must understand that blotting sheets are not exclusively designed for oily skin. People with all skin types can use them.
3. For enhancing your makeup
Makeup blotting paper is designed as a cosmetic aid. Most people use blotting paper to enhance their makeup and make it look better. Below are examples of how blotting paper can improve your makeup look;
- You can use blotting sheets as a makeup setter. The role of makeup setters is to help your makeup stay on longer. You can dab the blotting sheets over your face after applying makeup and allow it to absorb extra oils leaving the pigments behind.
- You can also use blotting paper to de-smudge makeup on your face. For instance, you can use the sheets to wipe away smudged mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick when you make mistakes while applying makeup or after a long day.
- Blotting paper can also help mattify your makeup. This happens when the blotting material, especially powdered blotting paper, eliminates the shine of your makeup.
4. Is makeup blotting paper in any way bad for your skin?
Blotting paper is not bad for your skin in any way. It is also worth noting that it is not a skin treatment. Blotting paper is only a cosmetic aid like paper napkins or tissue paper. It does not impact the skin apart from absorbing moisture and oil. However, some brands add ingredients like fragrances and oil-fighting agents to their products. These ingredients may react with sensitive skin.
While the blotting paper does not harm the skin, it does not benefit your skin further than absorbing oil and moisture. This is because it is not an oily skin or acne treatment.